As ICT SAP Assistant, you will join a team of 100 persons of the IT department and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You support ICT colleagues in the creation of purchase requisitions and service entry worksheets in SAP;
- You ensure a timely confirmation of the equipment and services received and follow-up of invoices;
- You coordinate the creation of new vendors and ensure their correct usage and allocation to the different business units;
- You guarantee that timesheets are entered in time with appropriate quality.
- You ensure that contracts are uploaded to the database;
- You generate KPI dashboards, BI reports, check for discrepancies and prepare analysis for the monthly business meetings;
- You provide high quality data and advice to the different ICT Project Managers and Team Leads to support optimal decision-making and collaboration with the business;
- You maintain an open communication with the colleagues of the different business units, of the ICT department and the vendors.