This role can be based either in The Netherlands and Belgium
As Transformation Manager you are responsible for developing, analyzing and implementing initiatives that will streamline the Organizational & Operational structure to improve our effectiveness to service. Leveraging technology to automate and optimize front- and back-end processes will be crucial. Important aspects will be customer focus, continuous improvements, innovative thinking and quality of decision-making. Successful implementing of these initiatives will ensure UPS is optimal positioned for the future and will contribute to the successful execution of our overall business strategy.
What do you do on an average day?
- You work with the respective business managers and directors to identify area’s for improvements in our operational and function-supporting processes;
- Due to your knowledge, the responsible business managers and directors can leverage form your experiences resulting in sustainable and repeatable new (automated) processes;
- With your strategic and analytical capabilities you will act as central project communication point for all functions, including Finance, IT, Operations and HR.
- Your financial acumen will support you in developing and presenting business cases supporting the organization to make the right priority decisions.
- As a self-motivating project manager you will drive and ensure successful execution and implementation of the approved initiatives;
- By using your communication skills, you will represent the European region effectively in Global and Corporate communication streams;
- Analyzing the data of the results of the implemented initiatives will support you in defining the 2ndgeneration of improvement initiatives;
- As Transformation Manager you participate in executive level meetings and critical resolution investigations to ensure customer satisfaction is exceeded.