- You have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You are fluent (spoken, written) in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You have relevant experience with skills in technical writing, documentation writing, office automation, presentation tools and publishing.
- You have a proactive attitude, are communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented.
- You are able to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers.
- You have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- You are able to travel throughout Europe, 10 % of the time.
We appreciate experience in the following fields:
- Knowledge of Wiki (conﬂuence) and collaborative tools (SharePoint).
- Experience with one or more technical writer tools (Adobe Framemaker, InDesign, ….).
- Experience on making small video production software.
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Giving training to groups of 20 people or less.
- Setting and managing multiple priorities.
Flexible to work extended hours as circumstances dictate.