As a team leader, you and your team members are responsible for all marketing efforts for the different regions in order to retain, acquire and develop clients for our sales department, so they can reach their sales targets.
Based on thorough analysis of business strategy and results, the Regional Marketers design a tactical marketing plan in collaboration with their Regional Manager, and translate this into action with a corresponding marketing plan. The Marketers develop the campaign in collaboration with the creative team and adjust where necessary, while measuring results and reporting on the performance of their marketing activities.
- You lead, motivate and coach 9 Regional Marketers in achieving their objectives.
- You hold individual coaching and performance interviews with your subordinates and support their further growth and development.
- You define and implement the marketing strategy, also the practical organization and the follow-up are your responsibilities.
- You oversee the daily planning and organization of the activities of the members of your team.
- Collecting, processing and interpreting relevant data and report to the Marketing Manager.
- You provide a correct analysis of the marketing actions and bring up initiatives to improve the sales results.
- Establishing project plans (timing, KPI’s, …).
- Communicate constructively and stimulate a good collaboration with other teams for an efficient information flow.
- Continuous improvement is your motto: you think along with the organization and undertake actions with regard to the improvement of the processes and the daily functioning of the team.