The Transactional Dispute Manager (TDM) will directly support the Customer Services Strategy. The role is a major contributing factor in “improving the quality of the customer experience during contact with our customer services”.
He / She will be supported by Dispute Management Advisors and reports directly to the Head of Customer Services Belgium.
He/She will also act as the back-up of the Functional Domain Responsible within Dispute Management. With the current evolution of customer services and this domain, it is possible that in time this role will directly report to Worldline's Chief Operations Officer.
The role holder will:
- Manage 1 internal team (Dispute Management Team) and 1 offshore team in India
- Strive for top notch quality and efficient collaboration
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments, assure operational readiness
- Continually identify opportunities to improve the customer experience & quality and set up optimization plans and execute accordingly
- Deliver & support change initiatives and internal projects.
- Be able to work in an international context
Some responsibilities of your team:
- Research credit card disputes and build dispute cases to recover funds for merchants using proprietary software.
- Validate appropriate data from internal and third party systems and ensure appropriate course of action is being pursued.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
- Monitor disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity.
- Serve customers by resolving product and service problems