Talent Acquisition Consultant
The team: Justine & Cyril are your future colleagues: driven, passionate, fun, caring and helpful would be the best words to define them. They are in charge of making sure we recruit (Talent Acquisition) the best people on the market to join our different brands/companies (Progressive, Huxley, Computer Futures & Real Staffing) for the region Belgium & Luxembourg.
The manager: Sophie. With her 7 years of Recruitment and Talent Acquisition experience, she will be able to help you develop your recruitment skills. She has a passion for developing people and helping them grow in their careers. Sophie would be best defined with the following keywords: caring, focused, determined, ambitious & positive.
The company: SThree is an international Consultancy and recruitment agency. With over 2800 employees in the world, we are a trough international career provider. The majority of our employees are consultants (sales profiles).
- Partner with your internal clients/Hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and the profiles they would like you to attract.
- Define specific recruitment strategies in order to deliver a service of quality and respect recruitment plans.
- Manage the complete recruitment lifecycle: First phone and/or face to face qualification with potential candidates, present profiles to hiring managers, organise interviews, debrief and preparation calls. Finalize recruitment with the offer stage.
- Promote the Sthree brands via multiple channels like job boards, social media, professional network platforms, events…
- Provide consultative advice to your internal clients as well as to your candidates.
- Headhunt and direct search: identify potential companies to attract candidates from.
- Build long term relationship with potential future hires through regular engagement & networking with the objective of developing diverse candidate pools.
- Create and maintain core data within our internal tracking system to enable effective analysis.
- Monitor talent trends and attend external events to continuously develop your market knowledge.
The Profile we are looking for:
- min. 1 year of recruitment experience on sales profiles (Internal recruitment or external agency recruitment)
- Fluent in French, Dutch and a good knowledge of English.
- Ambitious, strong people skills, positive, smiling, energetic and maturity would be the soft skills needed for this role.
- You can work autonomously and show the necessary flexibility to travel on regular basis (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg). You can be based from our Brussels or Antwerp office.
Basic salary depending on your experience + Bonus on results (+6.000€ - 8.000€/year depending on your level of seniority - paid every quarter) + extra money if you over achieve your recruitment plans! + Meal Vouchers (8€) per day worked, Medical Insurance (DKV), Group & Life Insurance, 75% of Public Transportation costs reimbursed + Eco cheque 220€ + Free yoga classes (occurs every Wednesday during lunch time in our Brussels office) + free fruits delivered every week
Do you want to be my colleague ? Contact me now j.murca(at)sthree.com