In this role you will be responsible for:
- The staffing activities for the consulting staff on a daily basis. This requires constant interaction with consultants, Partners and with the Firm’s global staffing community
- The coaching and managing of consultants in this cohort
- Various staffing related projects within Amsterdam and the Northern Europe Office
Specific responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Leading staffing process for Digital & Analytics practice consultants ensure that the staffing process is effectively executed. This involves obtaining detailed information from leadership regarding possible studies and likely staffing needs. Recommending best available team of consultants for each study, balancing team and individual needs. Communicating staffing client and non-client decisions and rationales to all parties involved.
To do this effectively, the person should develop a professional relationship with consultants to understand their aspirations, experiences, strengths, development areas, and personal preferences.
- Co-leading the client development time process to ensure meaningful allocation of non-staffed consultants. This involves collecting requests from the leadership and consultant’s allocation to non-client local needs, projects, etc.
- Managing the information flow in the required systems: maintain accurate entry of staffing-related information in relevant systems (i.e., iStaffing), maintain and share up-to-date consultant profiles
- Liaising with finance department: liaise with the Finance department on staffing-related billing arrangements and monthly utilization
- Liaising with staffing coordinators in European Offices and in the global staffing community to explore suitable international study opportunities for our consultants in other offices, and to facilitate inbound/outbound staffing assignments
- Preparing evaluations of consultants: coordinate their performance reviews, launch the process, prepare evaluation committees (agenda, timing, introduction and presentation, logistic, outcome, …)