Property and Casualty Insurance - Underwriting and Contract Management
The Solution Architect is an IT professional with strong emphasis on applications, data and/or technology architectures and a thorough understanding of business LoB she/he is supporting. The Solution Architect outlines solutions across functional domains then monitors their implementation (via design authority meetings). The Solution Architect reports directly to the Enterprise Architect of the domain and work in close tandem with Business Architects and Delivery Managers.
- You work in an Agile environment.
- For each functionality (Epic/Feature), you create the solution architecture which contain application components, integration (services, API, events and file), application cooperation, information and Public Cloud (AWS) usage views and which are formalized using Archimate.
- You ensure to connect technology with measurable business value
- You collaborate with the product team (dev and ops engineers) to ensure e2e alignment on the solution
- You take ownership of non-functional requirements specification.
- You communicate the solution and make sure stakeholders and management understand it (to the detail necessary).
- You collaborate with the enterprise architects for strategic direction and you contribute in the implementation of the target architecture roadmap.
- You challenge and validate/define the scope to ensure that business can take the right decisions for the organization.
- You ensure that initiative remain aligned with the initial business architecture to ensure the right result is obtained for the organization.
- You support the business in business process digitization (challenge, simplify,…) by proposing innovative solutions.