This hands-on position requires in-depth technical knowledge of embedded application software development, as well as demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and conducting software development projects in an innovative and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be passionate about simple and elegant software solutions and focus on improving performance.
- Coordinate the collaboration with other departments and subcontractors; work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Maintaining and improving existing software.
- Preparation of technical requirements and making software design specifications.
- Responsible for Procurement and monitor Quality.