At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We've established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society. If you are a highly-skilled Project Manager, then get ready to join our company. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We are looking for an organized, creative, and process driven colleague to be welcomed to our team.
In the context of our recent acquisition in Australia we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead to the deployment of our Business Support Applications (Sales, order management, orchestration of merchant and contract provisioning, billing, customer care, CTI, AML/KYC, …). The position is based in Europe.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
You'll be responsible within the 3 pillars of the organization:
- Product readiness: by ensuring that the technical/IT delivery is compliant with requirements
- Operational readiness: by ensuring the processes, customer service teams, etc. can support the new solution serving as best our clients' needs
- Commercial readiness: by ensuring that commercial impacts are managed, aligned with the project strategy
You will be required to interact with multiple delivery teams who'll report to you, located in multiple countries and business divisions, developing long term relationships that lead to efficient delivery. You will have to make trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope, timing and risks keeping in mind the strategic view of Worldline. You should solve project issues, oversee and direct the delivery teams, manage conflicts within the different groups of stakeholders or other programs/projects.
Signs of success
- You develop, implement, and maintain project initiatives that guarantee business objectives
- You develop project assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- You maintain quality standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- You lead multiple delivery teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- You handle budget and funding channels for maximum productivity