As a Regulatory Affairs Officer for 26 markets across the EMEA region, you will be a part of a growing team, interacting with other departments. You will assist the regulatory affairs department in ensuring compliance of Nu Skin with relevant national and EU product compliance regulations in the field of cosmetics, including but not limited to claims, labeling, formulation and product registration/notification requirements for countries and product categories.
- Assist with the compliance review of formula concepts to determine ingredient acceptability, product classification, permissible claims and potential sales restrictions for countries and product categories.
- Effectively communicate with US Corporate Regulatory Specialists, Regional Project Manager, attorneys, consultants, and other departments on a daily basis with regard to regulatory aspects during the full product lifecycle.
- Review product packaging content and product information for compliance with national laws.
- Help to obtain product registrations, notifications and certifications by requesting, preparing, and submitting to government authorities and third-parties data from various company sources.
- Assist the Regulatory Affairs department in responding to inquiries from government authorities by requesting, preparing, and submitting technical and non-technical data from various company sources.
- Keep up to date with developments in regulatory compliance for countries and product categories.