As a Proposal Specialist, you will be the project manager of each Western European proposal which connects the customers’ needs to our advanced technical solutions.
Works in collaboration with customers as well as various business units (Sales, Finance, Project Management, Engineering, Legal) to ensure the business offer is well aligned with client’s expectations and according to established standards;
• Prepares proposal documents and coordinates all the efforts involved in obtaining cost estimates;
• Validates the accuracy of the information and builds the pricing strategy alongside the Sales Manager as well as the cost structure with Finance;
• Communicates with internal stakeholders (Sales Manager, Executives) in the event of a contractual deviation or discrepancy in meeting a customer requirement;
• Monitors the progress of each proposal to make sure to respect timeline constraints;
• Schedules and leads all related meetings including commercial Business Reviews to discuss proposals for Executives’ approval;
• Acts as the liaison with the project launching team as well as Finance;
• Uses the CRM tool (Salesforce), meticulously records related activities and approvals;
• Works closely with marketing department to support lead management
• Works with sales management team to execute the marketing plan agreed with the marketing department
• Verifies and approves proposals from other colleagues;
• Supports Sales Managers from an administrative standpoint with any logistics required in obtaining contracts (vendor forms, issuance of certificates, etc);
• Minimum bachelor degree; master optional
• You have succeeded in a previous coordination role during at least 2-3 years. You have 1 year of experience in a customer environment.
• Fluent in English
• Result driven and likes deadlines
• Relationship building skills
• Ability to work in a changing environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce knowledge is an asset
• Assets: Knowledge of industries of electronics, telecommunications, aerospace, and automotive. Experience in Salesforce (as Administrator or Developer).
• Flexible working hours
• Great team spirit
• Variety in Tasks
• Never a dull moment
herken je jezelf in dit profiel, solliciteer dan nu!