Position title: Production Planner - DYMO
Location: Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
Reports to: Supply Planning Manager
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
As a Production Planner you will create production plans in order to meet service-level targets and keep inventory of raw materials, and packaging within approved guidelines. You will be responsible for timely ordering of raw materials and packaging. Being part of a team of 4 people you will act as backup of the Supply Planning Manager.
• Production planning
• Supply planning for raw materials and packages, based on forecast, customer orders and history
• Administration of purchase orders;
• Coordination with Manufacturing team: stock corrections, E&O and scrap management, projects concerning Lean Manufacturing and Supply Continuity,
• Follow up on service level issues, back order and priority lists
• Maintaining Bills of Material, Routings, and planning parameters in transactional system
• Back-up for other planners and Supply Planning Manager
• Bachelor’s in Engineering, Logistics or related discipline
• 3-5 years of experience with demonstrated results in Operations, dealing with Inventory, Supply Chain or Procurement
• High proficiency with SAP (R/3, SAP APO and SAP BW/BEX reports) and MS Excel, Access
• Very good knowledge of Dutch and English
• APICS certification preferred
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Pro-active team player, able to question status quo
• Very good communication skills to interact with different functions (Manufacturing, Sourcing, Customer Service, Distribution Planning) and different levels in the organization (Production team leaders and Management)
What we offer:
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot and Marmot. We grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives.
Join us, help us become industry leaders and be part of:
• Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
• Our friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
• Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
• Newell Gives - charity activities dedicated for local communities.
Are you interested?
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your CV in English.
You can also send your CV at email@example.com including Reference Code 1904615 in the subject line.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_nl.html If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter.