Our company is actually looking for Production Manager who will be responsible to lead the
Production organization, responsible for producing finished goods, perform quality measures and packaging operations.
The position is based in our Aubange, Belgium plant.
You will be reporting to the sites’ Plant Manager.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for the safe and efficient day-to-day operations of the manufacturing floor.
- Build Production teams with team Leaders designation, back up and contingencies.
- Manage temporary needs and work with HR to fulfil open production in production area.
- Ensure WWTP efficiency.
- Supervise, coach and ensure appropriate training of resources to meet the planning demand and cover plant capacity.
- Lead performance review of team leaders and day production operator.
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs
- Review Production Processes and identify opportunities for optimization to allow future volume growth
- Responsible to develop and maintain capacity planning, participate to S&OP.
- Lead production projects in order to optimize productivity of the staff.
- Ensure high-level housekeeping in production area.
- Track Monthly consumables spend versus budget
- Conduct daily production meeting and issue report.
- Conduct monthly FTRB meeting and manage actions related to production issues.
- Manage FMB introduction in the plant and 1st production.
- Define production capacity and batch sizes in order to fulfill safety, quality and efficiency requirements for production area
- Work with Quality department to resolve customer complaints and quality issues.
- Establish Monthly KPI to track overall performance of Aubange plant
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Power-user for ERP
- Back up of Plant Manager or Logistic Manager when needed to cover and ensure day-to-day activities of the plant.