Our partner based in the south of Brussels is currently looking for a Product Manager - Marketing Manager Belgium.
This FMCG player enjoys a family size company but still has an international exposure.
Because emotion is life, our client decided to dedicate himself the last 4 decades to provide happiness to people. With such a DNA, you can only expect passionate employees that are very enthusiastic and close to their business.
They are today a key player in their market and they are keen to keep investing in their creativity center.
With their own line of production, they master the process from A to Z which make them extremely autonomous.
Today, in order to maintain their grow, they are looking for a Product Manager - Marketing Manager Belgium.
Your main tasks will include:
1. Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Identify, specify and prioritize features and capabilities of the product through direct input from the Management, the Sales force and the Customers.
- Perform analysis of all competitive products available in the market
- Organize the launch, maintenance and discontinuation of standard products.
2. Define and specify marketing requirements for current and future products
- Conduct market research.
3. Develop and implement a company wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments :
- Work with Communication and Sales to define the go-to-market strategy, briefing them about the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
- Train and support the sales teams on products and go-to-market strategy.
4. Responsible for market sizing and product profitability:
- Create a pricing model and positioning for the product
- Analyze continuously the profitability of the product line (analyze margin by product, country, customer, on a monthly basis and propose corrective actions accordingly)
- Provision of annual forecasts
- Perform monthly sales analysis to support timely forecast reviews
- Min. 5-10 years relevant experience in Product Management.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- A real eye for fashion design and creativity
- Master French & Dutch.
- Strong analytical skills, logical & rational mindset; can "read" and interpret figures/Excel tables.
- Marketing-minded: ability to translate ideas into market actions.
- Autonomous, proactive, dynamic.
- Motivated, inspired and efficient.
- Excellent communication skills.
You will play a key role within the company and work closely with the number one in belgium and the top management at the international level.
depending of your experience, you will have great opportunities to enjoy the international exposure of such a position
a competitive package
work within a family size company in Belgium