Amazon seeks an experienced Product Manager that combines collaborative and analytical skills with a passion for problem solving on behalf of our customers to join the Amazon Sea Team. In this role you will help us to collect the business requirements and work with relevant teams to build scalable tools to enable Amazon to embrace a multi-modal future.
You would be a great fit for this role if you enjoy and excel at:
· Autonomously coming up with and quickly implementing innovative and disruptive ideas, drive product vision, strategy, business and technical requirements, and end to end results
· Continuously learning new skills and knowledge areas to grow, develop, and better serve our customers
· Defining and driving product scope and prioritization and be flexible to iterate/change per latest developments to meet agreed upon deadlines and business needs
· Evaluating new product opportunities (both buy and build solutions) and bring forward proposals and influence to expand product and business capabilities with data and intelligent automation at the forefront
· Working closely with all business, ops, and product stakeholders to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of operation products
· Presenting overall product roadmap status to leadership on an ongoing basis
· Influencing a broad set of stakeholders and working with diverse and dynamic teams across Europe
· Coaching and developing others to build a stronger team
· Finding quick solves and devising longer term solutions to Operational challenges
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an analytical field
· Professional experience making recommendations and decisions based on complex analyses and data
· Ability to deliver short and long term products with limited supervision
· Experience in managing end-to-end product development cycle
· Professional experience collaborating as part of a team and influencing senior leaders
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency in English
· Master’s degree or equivalent in an analytical field
· Experience in logistic or multi-modal transportation industry
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
You can simply apply by clicking the Apply Now button.