IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
In the role as Payroll / Timekeeping Specialist, you are responsible for implementing payroll policy in the market in line with the Centre of Expertise standards to secure an excellent co-worker experience.
• Localise payroll policies, concept, frameworks, approach and process (as defined by the Centre of Expertise and localised by the Total Rewards manager) and ensure they are implemented in country in line with all regulatory compliance
• Proactively collect and transmit country specific payroll needs to Total Rewards Manager (COUNTRY)
• Monitor the (job) market and trends in the country and find the best practice of harmonising and developing the provided offer across the organisation to design packages that make a difference.
• Monitor the cost and usage of payroll programs, develop recommendations as appropriate, and negotiate cost with insurance carriers, vendors, brokers, and consultants if needed on local level
• Track the national payroll budget in the organisation and manage existing compensation components to keep co-workers satisfied and the rise of costs manageable.
• Consult and support the organisation on a flexible up-to-date rewards set-up that meets most co-workers' needs.
• Ensure that Total Rewards needs towards timekeeping is well defined and follows up that timekeeping systems delivers accordingly
If combined with Timekeeping role:
• Implement the global timekeeping framework and guidelines as provided by the Centre of Expertise
In this role you will report to the Total Rewards Manager
This role is located in Zaventem.
As a person you are passionate about people and have a strong belief in individuals’ potential. You are interested to do analytical, operational and strategic work. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values. You have knowledge how to evaluate jobs and job structures to set the level for positions and how to assess and award compensation and benefit packages on a co-worker level. You have experience in administrating and processing payroll information to ensure co-workers get the right net pay at the right time, including accurate tax, social security reporting and input to financial accounting. You have proven knowledge how to organise, store and maintain records and information across IKEA and how to develop and use IKEA standards and manuals to follow rules. You know how to create, implement and follow up on rules and practices that ensure accountability, compliance, fairness and transparency within IKEA. If position is combined with Timekeeping role: you have good understanding and practice in local timekeeping process. You accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication. For this role we believe you need minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources.
We welcome applications from within the entire INGKA group and from external. We will evaluate all incoming applications to assess whether the job requirements are being met and will prioritise accordingly. Please complete and upload your CV and Cover Letter through the recruitment system accessible via this portal.