We are looking for an experienced analytical and qualitative International Market Analyst with definite expertise in B2(B2)C market segments.
As Market Analyst you will support the Marketing Department with collecting and analysing in-depth consumer and market trends and produce relevant and timely reporting on key strategic and business relevant insights.
Your contribution will be instrumental in providing the understanding of our customers' needs and expectations in terms of products and value adding services, to continuously update our Brand value proposition and new collection developments.
You will be equally responsible to assist the Product Management Team in the permanent monitoring of the Collection performance and provide the underlying analysis supporting the Product Life Cycle Management of the Brands' Collection.
Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
Your overall scope will be to oversee the following areas and activities:
- Macro- and Micro Economic Data gathering and analysis per market
- Consumer behavioural trends relevant to our business, markets and products
- Continuous competitor screening and analysis
- Analytics on the collection performance
Build an extensive market knowledge base:
- Gain insights on both macro-and micro Economic data per international market such as the cities, the inhabitants, their general habits, the purchase behaviour and additional useful data.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the needs and expectations of our the consumers in terms of casual, sports and corporate wear, as well as the underlying trends and culture across our international key target markets
- Being instrumental in the assessment and description of our key consumer persona's to reveal the pains and gains essential in the continuous improvement of our Value Proposition
- Supporting the Product Management Team with market assessments to identify and report on potential new growth opportunities in terms of product categories and customer segments and markets
- Provide supporting evidence on new business development opportunities to be integrated in the New Product Development business cases
- Compile, benchmark and inform permanently on the competition per market, product categories and customer segments
- Establish a relevant and reliable network of information and data sources to support overall strategic business development
- Drive in close cooperation with the Product Management Team the Product Life Cycle Analysis in support of the Quarterly Product Management Process
- Lead Product Managers
- Strategic Business Development
- Regional Sales Management
- Internal Sales
- Digital Marketing Manager
- External market intelligence providers, vendors and agencies