main responsabilities (continued)
- Acts as liaison for issues with internal operating groups in order to support business needs and ensure overall facility security and operation.
- Responsible for all facilities and construction projects for Mechelen Site.
- Lead maintenance programs to ensure that assets are properly managed, resources are wisely used and business can be performed according to internal and external customers’ expectations.
- Develops and maintains a 5 to 10y maintenance and growth plan for the site.
- Develops and maintains a 5s plan for all common and technical area under the responsibility of facilities; supports other department in deployment of 5s plans.
- Participates and support all Global Covance Facilities Meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the developing and maintaining CRMP(Crisis Response and Management Plan) / BCP(Business Continuity Plan) for Mechelen.
- It is responsible for the health and safety at workplace of his/her reports (direct and indirect).
University engineer in mechanics, power installations, facilities, business management or technical engineer with relevant management experience
- 3-5 years experience as facilities/maintenance manager.
- Successful experience in technical role related to production, automated lines, HVAC, civil engineering would be a plus.
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership abilities, team and project management as well as operational and capital expenditure budget management.
- Ability to effectively plan multiple assignments for timely and accurate completion.
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivering presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide professional services and to effectively lead during crisis situations.
- Good computer skills (e.g.; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project).
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge and experience with a CMMS is preferred.