In Data Analytics team, we want to ensure that we're bringing smart decision making (human augmentation or automated) to the forefront of our processes/journeys by establishing a data and experimentation culture that could ultimately become a competitive advantage in today's fast-changing world.
Do you want to get involved and build competitive analytics data product? Are you excited to create business value out of data?
As Machine Learning Engineer, you have:
And you are also:
* Outcome focused
* Pragmatic and used to delivering effective solutions quickly that meet the real needs of the business
* Eager to learn on the job and benefit from the experience of your colleagues
* Willing to test and apply Machine Learning Algorithms on real use-cases
* Analytical and able to solve complex problems
* Able to identify the best people to help you in your role
* Able to develop at the intersection of business needs and the technicality of new technologies
* Capable of identifying issues and proactive to solve them
What we offer :
A nice reward for your hard work
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
The benefits of working at an insurance company
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
A job that respects your personal life and dreams
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!