At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
What we Offer:
- Learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential
- Extensive benefits package based around the health and well- being of our employees
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working culture with work- life balance
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Global exposure and opportunity to work on international assignments
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application in English – we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.