The Legal Manager will be responsible for both entities; IKEA Belgium and Distribution Benelux. Your main responsibility is to lead, review, support and secure the legal aspects of the businesses and operations for IKEA Belgium within the framework of working defined by IKEA Group Legal & Governance.
- You will take clear responsibility for the legal matters and drive forward the legal topics in order to run the Ingka business.
- You will be responsible for implementing the appropriate corporate governance measures locally according to group guidelines and support management to organize for compliance with relevant steering documents etc.
- You are able to ensure that organisational legal matters are managed properly, efficiently and that the relevant and respective stakeholders are shared and given proper advice and guidance.
- You will actively cooperate with Group Legal & Governance and contribution to the Business Plan and development projects and corresponding roadmap and support implementation.
- You will review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements and legal documents.
- You will act as a link between external suppliers of legal services and business units and secure the performance of external suppliers in respect of quality and cost.
- You will be updated in relevant international and local legal and governance developments, including changes in international, domestic and case laws and regulations.
- In this role you will report to the Country CFO.