What does a Legal Advisor do?
Providing legal advice regarding employment regulations, social security legislation and public service law. That includes among other things:
· interpreting and translating social legislation, the relevant collective agreements, statutes, regulations, memoranda in view of a practical application within skeyes;
· following up and signalling developments in the social legislation to the HR director and the HR managers;
· researching the impact of legislative amendments on skeyes;
· providing legal advice to the HR Director and the HR managers based on your expertise;
· performing research into complex questions and formulating solutions;
· advising on legal risks;
· participating in working groups and meetings regarding various legal and staff-related projects.
Offering suppport to the HR Business Partner and the other colleagues within the HR service. That includes among other things:
· answering complex questions from staff or managers;
· establishing internal and external contacts;
· participating actively in internal consultations;
· reporting to the HR Employee Support Manager regarding the followed-up dossiers and questions.
Offering suppport in maintaining contacts with the social partners and for supporting the Industrial Relations Manager. That includes among other things:
· preparing and following up the joint committee meetings and negotiations with our social partners in collaboration with the HR Director and the HR Managers;
· providing the legal touch in preparing and drawing up collective agreements;
· providing the legal touch in answering questions from the social partners;
· co-creating the draft and implementation of new internal regulations such as memoranda, statutes, regulations and so on.
What makes you the perfect Legal Advisor?
· you hold a Master’s degree in Law;
· you have at least 3 to 4 years of relevant experience;
· you excel in administration and you have a thorough knowledge of social legislation;
· working experience in the public sector is an asset;
· you communicate clearly and unambiguously in French and Dutch, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of English is a plus;
· you can easily work with MS Office;
· you are assertive and communicative and able to engage in a dialogue with internal and external contacts;
· you take initiative and help carry service provision to a higher level;
· you adapt smoothly to a changing context thanks to your adaptability;
· you are a teamplayer.
What we offer:
All skeyes employees share the same ambition: to perpetuate humanity’s age-old dream of flying. skeyes is one of the pillars that make this dream a reality every day.
Our mission is to ensure the safety and efficiency of air traffic, and also to reduce its ecological footprint in order to make it part of a sustainable future.
After all, today, contributing to the development of aviation means playing an economic and social role on a global scale. It means creating new prospects for many other sectors of the economy, while at the same time respecting the environment.
And what about you? Do you share this ambition? If you do, then we invite you to join our team to make it happen.