Our Key Account Manager will be responsible for implementation of the account specific business plan, achieving account profitability and sales targets and managing own accounts, and for providing key execution. He/she will also be responsible for increased account profitability and full account support activity.
• Achieve sales target according to defined sales objectives.
• Support strategies in accordance with overall customer’s strategy
• Develop account schedules and deliverables with customers
• Conduct regular reviews of business performance, promotion strategies
• Managing and enforcing invoice to net programming for major accounts
• Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost
• Manage account's financial support program, business building program and support customer service and operations on supply chain programs
• Visit customers, not just headquarters, also store by store.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in retail (FMCG).
• French, Dutch & English fluent
• Ability to effectively implement strategies, monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly.
• Familiarized with a multinational environment and its operating complexity.
• Ability to understand Trade spending effectiveness (efficiency of promotional activity is preferred).
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to interface and execute upon account strategy both internally and externally.
• Talent to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally, to drive collaboration and build relationships with counterparts across the organization.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate cross functionally within company and the customer.
What we offer:
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_en.html If you do not wish to be considered for other suitable positions with the company, please let the relevant HR recruitment officer know or contact our Data Privacy Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org