What your job will look like …
Your main focus is to ensure the right visibility on contact drivers.
By analysing the multitude of datasets we have to our availability (contact center data, repair center data, reviews, forums etc…), your mission is to find out why people get in touch with us and to suggest ways to increase the product quality, support & documentation.
You will help to find out:
- Why people need support and service. What are the main reasons for the thousands of contacts a year between our consumers and our after-sales contact centers? You will work on finding the best categorization to make this reporting easier and better.
- What issues customers experience with their products. What problems do they encounter or what is unclear to them when it comes to product usage? You will work very closely together with the engineering team to understand this customer’s behaviour and get to the bottom of the issue. You will check whether the necessary documentation is available to our support agents and on our support website to find the best and/or quickest solution or even avoid this issue from happening.
- Why the number of contacts goes up or down at a certain moment. Is this trend normal, is it related to a certain country and/or product, is it caused by a software update, was a new product just introduced to the market, … ?
- What the priority should be for every identified issue. You judge on occurrence and possible solutions & their effectiveness. What are the main attack points our department should focus on?
- What product improvement leads we should propose to the design teams
Having finished your analysis, you are expected to summarize conclusions and present them to peers & management. Likely some very tangible actions would come out of this and you would remain involved in measuring the impact of the change.
Thanks to you we should hence be:
- Well informed, efficient and customer caring
- Able to make the right decisions in the way we prioritise our investigations and come to allocate investment based on facts and data
What we are looking for …
- A talented and inspiring individual with an analytical background (higher education – Bachelor – Master). Typically people who have an affinity with number crunching and have a maths, economics, IT or science background.
- You have a genuine passion for technology. A strong interest in our products and their behaviour in the market is key. You should be curious about the products’ features, and eager to understand their high level technical aspects. You are ready to work closely together with our product engineers to gather the necessary knowledge in order to fully understand the customers’ feedback on our products.
- You should be able to summarize complex data sets into management summaries (trends, patterns, cost impact, quality impact).
- You wouldn’t necessarily require proving experience in a similar job role. We will be assessing you based on your skills, competencies & mindset and not immediately on your job experience. You could be a starter in a very dynamic organisation and we would gladly invest the time to get you into it if you show ambitious, caring and are willing to overachieve.
- Excel should have few secrets. More importantly, in case it has secrets you would show the motivation to unlock them. We use specific reporting tools based on SAP Business Objects and SQL server management studio and would provide you with training on this in case you haven’t used this before.
- You are comfortable talking in public. We expect you to attend business meetings and you should be able to formulate stance based on reason and data.
- When you are ready with your analysis, you will be curious to double check your data and your business understanding of the impact.
- You take pride in the presentation of your data. You highlight and you structure and you will dare to provide comments.
- You are willing to operate in a multi-cultural environment which is in constant change. What is done today might have lost relevancy tomorrow.
- You are outgoing and you like to partner with colleagues, business groups & design teams
What we offer:
Competitive salary package