A new Controlling job has just become available for a listed company in Merksem. If you are organized, rigorous, dynamic and decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Financial Controller is made for you!
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
* Supporting the Financial Controller with the control, the finance and accounting methods, practices and procedures of the organization.
* Prepare financial assessments, accounting records and other information, allowing the senior management to make informed business decisions and thereby improve the organization's profitability.
* You will assist the financial controller with periodic financial forecasting
* Prepare GL reconciliations and journals to assist in monthly reporting
* You will control and ensure activities (taxation, credit policies,.) and comply with legal, professional and ethical standards
* You will ensure that the company continues to comply with the requirements of the Sarabanes-Oxley Act (U.S.A.)
* You will support the local management team and the Financial Controller
* You will help with the monthly and annual budgeting process
* You will measure performance against budgets and prepare variation, control and statistical reports
Profile of Financial Controller:
* Has a Bachelor or Master in Business Accounting/Finance
* Has experience in financial reporting and including statutory and audit reporting.
You have communication skills and a high level of initiative with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
* Good knowledge of General Ledger Reconciliations and high level of computer skills
* Fluent in Dutch and English
In return, our client offers:
* Attractive salary package
* Fixed contract
* Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following PEG 1061452.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.