The Junior Credit Analyst
is a key position in Arrow’s Benelux team. You are responsible for ensuring proactive management of the company’s credit risk position through credit insurance and other instruments available to the business. Furthermore, you are responsible for prompt cash collection through focus, targeting, reporting and involving all of the business to minimize overdue aged debt. You will manage Arrow ECS Belux’s sales ledger, undertake risk analysis for the set-up of new accounts, on-going credit assessment of existing accounts, allocation and debt chasing. The role requires close working relationships with Arrow’s commercial and finance teams based in Brussels and other locations in EMEA as well as with customers.
We are hiring a Credit Analyst to strengthen our Finance team in Brussels. The Finance team of Arrow ECS in the Benelux consists of 6 colleagues in Houten (NL) and Brussels. The team is headed by the CFO Benelux, and further consist of the FP&A team (2 colleagues) and a Credit Control team (4 colleagues). The Credit Analyst reports to the Credit Manager Benelux and is primarily focused on supporting the business in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Are you result oriented and accurate? Are you a team player and strong communicator? Then this is a job for you! Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include amongst others:
- New Account risk assessment and customer validation
- Continuous risk assessment of existing accounts, reviewing credit limits and managing risk
- Collaborating with Credit Insurers to ensure maximum insurance cover on the customer portfolio
- Collaborating with the Commercial team and the Finance team based in Brussels and with other colleagues in EMEA
- Exploring various types of securities with customers
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Sales ledger maintenance
- Production of month end reports