A DAY IN THE LIFE
Our workplace is dynamic, supportive and entrepreneurial in spirit, and we pride ourselves in being a collaborative, open-minded and imaginative team.
On a day-to-day basis, the Accountant will:
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing and reconcile ledger balances
- Prepare consolidated and non-consolidated monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements company in compliance with local GAAP and Headquarters' GAAP requirements
- Handle payments and staff expense claims in an organized and timely manner
- Generate ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Assist in budgeting and sales forecast, analyze and investigate budget variances.
- Research and recommend appropriate reporting for the business as required by its changing circumstances.
- Ensure compliance with local tax authorities and regulations.
- Liaise with the Company's external auditors and tax advisors.
- Ensure all financial, reporting, and compliance deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Continually improve processes to maximize efficiency in financial reporting and operations.
- Other ad-hoc accounting and finance projects and administrative support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline.
- Qualified member of IEC - IAB or equivalent
- Minimum of 4+ years of progressive accounting experience in MNCs
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems knowledge (Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, and proficient with other MS Office Suite software.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills, to work with all internal and external individuals in a friendly, professional and competent manner
- Enjoys being part of a collaborative, honest, and creative working culture
- A hands-on, motivated, self-starter, who enjoys digging into the details and seeing things through to the end
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects required.