Within our big international company, we have small and warm team that is extremely focused on customer experience and customer interaction aka the quality team. We monitor the quality from customer interactions, internal processes, knowledge bases,… Next to that, we work closely together with the training team.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator Admin will directly support the Customer Services Strategy. You'll be part of a team that is constantly looking to improve “the quality of the customer experience during contact with our customer services”.
You will be supported by Administrative advisors and report to the Customer Quality Manager.
You are a role model for all staff in developing standards, knowledge, skills and behaviors to meet the expectations of Worldline's broad range of customers.
Key Deliverables & Accountabilities
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will continuously demonstrate Worldline's values, behaviours & Customer Experience Standards to internal and external customers, suppliers and partners.
The role holder will:
- Enlarge a strong cooperative and constructive relationship with our external partner
- Look for & identify root causes of structural issues and come up with possible solutions
- Quality checks (phone calls, e-mails, monitor experience in the field,…) will be part of your day to day job
- Have a good knowledge of administrative processes and have an open view with the willingness to improve/review
- Visit our supplier on a regular basis (abroad)
- Empower our customer advisors, adjust were needed in a constructive way
- Ensure a smooth and adequate flow of information within the different teams
- Give the admin processes an extra customer friendly, clear and simple layer for the customer