- You provide a correct and timely payroll calculation in cooperation with the payroll provider ADP;
- You collect employee data from HR;
- You ensure the social legislation is respected and the filings to social authorities are made in a correct and timely manner;
- You are responsible for the reporting of the payroll data to accounting, HR and business segments;
- You reconcile payroll information for internal and external audit.
- You have an accounting degree or equivalent through experience;
- You have a good knowledge of payroll processes in Germany and The Netherlands;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, you have an active knowledge of German;
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- A challenging job within a dynamic and growing company with a culture of transparency, respect and trust;
- A contract of unspecified duration with an attractive salary and extralegal advantages.