- Receiving and processing complex customer enquiries in relation to pricing, lead-time, product offering, and complaints through efficient, prompt and friendly communication
- Handling technical enquiries and providing information in order to resolve problems, clarify matters or expedite progress on any aspect of customer relations
- Issue and follow up on written quotations for non-standard product within set price and discount levels in order to convert opportunities into sales
- Establish key communication links between the customer and internal departments in order to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities
- Collate and distribute client feedback on quality, new projects, budgets and competitor information.
- Collect and compile and analyse sales data in order to issue monthly sales reporting
- Supporting Sales Managers and providing adequate cover when they are in the field or holidays
- You have a higher education with administrative and/or commercial orientation.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an internal sales environment.
- $Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- You are a self-starter and well organized.
- Good communication skill in English. All other languages are an asset.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages.