Fondée en 1954, Daoust est la société de Ressources Humaines belge la plus expérimentée.
Nous accompagnons les travailleurs à toutes les étapes de leur vie professionnelle, et les Entreprises à toutes les étapes de leur développement. Nous sommes actifs dans les principaux domaines des RH à travers nos départements : Intérim, Sélection, Outplacement & Career Management, Titres-Services et Secteur Public.
Elue Entreprise de l’Année 2016, Daoust est une entreprise familiale qui attache une importance particulière aux valeurs humaines, à la qualité et à la diversité.
Rejoignez la grande famille des travailleurs Daoust !
Welcome to the Family !
Position Description Summary:
1. Provide technical advice and support to Sales and Marketing as needed to meet customer requirements.
2. Assist in the choice of the correct activated carbon type and adsorption system through evaluation of the customer process.
3. Implement all stages of projects from design of experimentation over plant design to start-up of operations.
4. Continuously developing knowledge of activated carbon adsorption systems, services, equipment and products.
5. Training of personnel in the activated carbon applications field.
6. Carry out the coordination of complete applications with the Application Engineering team.
7. Troubleshooting activated carbon adsorption and reactivation systems where needed
8. Develop technical knowledge and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interface with customers (process engineers), sales staff, and colleagues.
Key regional responsibilities:
1. Provide technical information, advice and support to the European Sales and Marketing teams while using the priorities according to the project funnel and top 20 customers.
2. Follow up and coordinate laboratory tests (Isotherm, pilot, ACT, LRS, Full scale,…). Responsible for the design, installation and operation of pilot systems.
3. Analyze results and write technical reports and documentation to satisfy customer requirements.
4. Maintain and update the central technical filing system. Create reports and presentations which explain our technical know-how in order to sustain the professional image of the company for internal knowledge management and external customer support.
5. Continuously develop knowledge of carbon and service applications and seek improvements in the design of carbon applications, equipment and products.
6. Stay aware of competitive products and services and provide technical advice as well as assistance to the sales force.
7. Train the European Sales and Marketing teams in the activated carbon
8. Develop and present technical presentations in conferences.
1. Degree in chemical engineering or bio-chemical engineering
2. Able to communicated information internally and externally
3. Travel to major client sites
4. Computer literate (MS office (Excel , Google Suite,…)
Specific skills and/or requirements
English (fluent read/write/oral), French, knowledge of third language in an asset.