Purpose of the position: the Information Security officer is responsible for the design, oversight, and ongoing management of the information security program. This includes policies, procedures, technical systems and workforce training in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information in electronic, print and other formats.
This position reports to the COO and will have following main tasks:
- Policy: - Coordinate the development of information security policies, standards and procedures. - Work with key IT offices, data custodians and governance groups in the development of such policies. - Approve and control all IT - and Information security related standards. - Ensure that those policies support compliance with external requirements. - Coordinate and oversee the common policies (e.g. data center agreements) with DKV and other partners.
- Education and training: - Coordinate the development and delivery of an education and training program on information security and privacy matters for employees and other authorized users.
- Compliance and Enforcement: - Serve as the local compliance officer with respect to the ERGO Group, NBB and other information security policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Is the SPOC with respect to the ERGO Group, NBB and other for information security policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Incident Response: - Develop and implement an incident reporting and response system to address security incidents and respond to alleged policy violations.
- Risk Assessment and Incident Prevention: - Serve as a Local Risk officer, and develop and implement an ongoing risk assessment program targeting information security, including possible privacy matters. - Recommend methods for vulnerability detection and remediation, and oversee vulnerability testing. - Develop and implement an ongoing risk assessment program targeting information security, including possible privacy matters.
- Official Contact: - Act as the CEO’s designee representing Ergo Insurance N.V. on information Security matters. - Serve as contact point for external auditors and agencies, survey requests, etc on security matters.
- Maintain Knowledge base: - Keep abreast of latest security and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities pertaining Ergo Insurance N.V. and its mission.
- Emergency Preparedness. - Take part in the Business Continuity , IT continuity and Disaster recovery Planning.
- Security Organization: - Establish an Information Security Board with the major business departments to discuss current threats, security issues and the balance with business requirements.
- Reporting: - Report periodically to the management about the status of security within ERGO Insurance N.V.
- You have a bachelor/master degree in IT or equivalent experience;
- You are fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of French and English, both orally and in writing;
- You have experience with GDPR and are able to make an ISO audit;
- You work well both in a team and independently;
- You have an ability to foster good relationships and you demonstrate diplomacy;
- You are result as well as client oriented;
- You are precise and take care to produce work of a high standard.
A competitive wage, company car, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance are part of the wage package. In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours. Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
Apply online! Don't forget to add your CV and motivation letter!