The IT Project Manager for Transversal Front-Ends Web applications organizes and manages end-to-end large initiatives for his/her business client, including the compilation of a business case and managing all involved stakeholders. The IT Project Manager (also known as an EPIC Manager) provides an active follow-up of the Features, by following their lifecycle across the different Feature Teams and Product Teams that implement them.
As such, the IT Project Manager/EPIC Manager is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the Project and is therefore the representative of the Product Team in the steercos of his/her IT Projects.
The context in which the IT Project Manager will work is within the Feature "Transversal Front-Ends/Portals".
As a IT Project Manager/EPIC Manager for Transversal Front-Ends Web applications, your responsibilities will be to:
* Define and organize the IT Projects for your business client, including cost estimations, business case elaboration and planning preparations;
* Identify an actively manage your stakeholders for the IT Project, and organize the governance needed to keep them aligned;
* Translate, together with the Requirements Engineer, the IT Projects into Features, and ensure their follow-up throughout their development lifecycle across the different Feature Teams and Product Teams that implement them;
* Be recognized by the business client as an end-to-end accountable contact point for the IT Project.
As a Project Manager we're looking for someone who has:
* A Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience;
* At least 4 years of relevant experience in IT project management;
* Technical knowledge of Web applications (architecture) is a strong asset
* A strong project management background with a good understanding of technical/integration complexities, of change management techniques - especially in the area of stakeholder management, and of risk identification and management;
* An experience with (scaled) Agile way of working is considered a very strong asset;
* Active knowledge of (at least) one national language (FR/NL) and English, combined with a good understanding of the other national language;
* Knowledge of insurance industry, and particularly the non-Life Corporate business is considered a strong asset;
* Knowledge of the Sitecore tool is an asset.
And you also are:
* Customer focus with a strong ability to (actively) listen;
* Willing to develop and to look for new solutions and to learn proactively;
* A strong team player;
* Innovative genes: someone who thinks out of the box and likes to offer new ideas and solutions while remaining pragmatic.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.