For our client, located in Antwerp, we are looking for an ICT support engineer:
As a polyvalent ICT support engineer, you will manage a variety of tasks within the enthusiastic operations team and you will be responsible for the first and second line support to the employees of our headquarters and the second line support of our international sites.
You will work together with our local IT engineers and partners in more than 40 countries.
More specifically, you will execute following tasks:
- You handle incoming calls and e-mails to the helpdesk from our employees with their day-to-day technical ICT problems.
- You are responsible for the registration, solution and handling of the reported system and application incidents and change requests in our ticketing system.
- You escalate and communicate with our 3rd line system engineers to solve complex problems.
- You work closely together with local engineers worldwide.
- Together with your colleagues, you offer proposals to continuously improve our service.
- You report to your manager on SLA key performance indicators.
- You make sure that, together with your colleagues, a permanent service is guaranteed during extended business hours.
- You analyse problems and executes minor changes to our systems to solve these problems.
- You participate actively in several infrastructure and application projects, like
- ITIL process improvements….