The Go-To-Market manager will report directly to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for developing and implementing the GTM strategies and tactics.
This involves developing new communication campaigns, creating special offers for selected products/customer segments, developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market - everything in close cooperation with the communication team, product marketing and sales management.
Key metrics include reduced customer churn, improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
- Developing and implementing a Go-to-Market approach for Acquisition. Determining how to best present, market and communicate our product offer to prospective customers, by segment and sub-segment (e.g. starters, self-employed & liberal professionals, ‘old prospects’). Setting up effective communication & lead generation campaigns and further optimize our corporate website for lead generation. Leveraging lead scoring and lead nurturing in Pardot to identify the most valuable leads and hit the KPI’s for lead generation.
- Creating and leading a portfolio of retention and customer engagement initiatives across all lifecycle stages after the “onboarding” stage (e.g. Year 2 customer approach; win-back campaign; online sales channel). Developing GTM plans for specific market segments (e.g. Wallonia). This involves coordinating cross-functional projects, working with CRM team to uncover new insights and actions, liaising with internal and external business partners for consistent on-time execution, and constant process improvement around the customer experience.
- Working closely together with the CRM team to ensure that all Field and Telesales campaigns are properly uploaded into Salesforce (on time, with the right quality in terms of conversion, in sufficient quantity).
- Ensuring that all Sales and Customer Support teams are properly trained and supported on our product offering and business processes. This includes creating and implementing a training calendar, developing and maintaining various sales tools and collaterals, and maintaining the Digital Sales section on Sharepoint.
- Leveraging existing platforms like MyMedia, our Corporate Website and Pardot as critical enablers for Lead Generation & Customer Engagement. Together with the Communication team, creating an email marketing calendar to easily plan and track the effectiveness of our email marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing the results and efficiency of the Go-to-Market campaigns; reporting on this and formulating and implementing recommendations for the future.