- Master's degree in Economics (University)
- 15+ years of experience in procurement processes
- Profound know-how of international contract management (min. 10 years of experience)
- Cultural Awareness
- Experience with implementation of corporate procurement
- Work experience both in complex matrix and centralized organizations
- Profound project management skills
- Negotiation experience across the global supplier markets
- Real Estate and Facility Services category manager experience is essential
- Real Estate and Facility Services market and industry knowledge
- Systems, Ariba, S2P experience is an advantage
- English (fluent)
- Ability to lead internationally and/or culturally diverse teams
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Deep understanding of business on a broad international scale
- Very good analytical capabilities, problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Takes ownership of the work, successes and mistakes
- Very good communication skills
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.