- Motel One Brussels
- Employment | Full time | available now
What you should bring
If you’re good at giving people a warm welcome, enjoy hosting and have a passion for the hotel industry, then you’ve come to the right place. We would also expect you to enjoy working in multicultural teams and be prepared to work across different departments, so that our guests can have a pleasant stay.
Furthermore, you are open, you have good communication skills, a neat outer appearance, positive charisma and good manners. Your positive qualities also include a high level of quality awareness and service focus, and it’s your aim to keep developing.
office activities & meetings reception & guest contact
Features of the job
• Conduct check-ins and look after guests as they arrive and depart
• Conduct organisational and administrative functions in Front and Back Offices
• Accept, process and verify reservations; also check for overbookings and available options
• Gain insights into new tasks by working together with other departments
- Incentive system for all employees
- Stylish dress code
- Employee rate in european Motel One hotels
- Customized trainings at our One University
- Social intranet for Motel One employees