For our client located in Brussels we are looking for a Financial and Commercial Advisor. We are looking for a freelancer for a mission of 8 months.
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of affiliated stores. Your role is to secure your portfolio & make sure your affiliates thrive commercially and financially. If and when there are problems, you will assist them in finding the right solutions for their business.
- You follow-up end of contracts and negotiate renewals with your affiliates, ensuring a good continuity within the portfolio. All this to keep up with strategy for expansion and retention.
- You are in frequent contact with the affiliates in your portfolio, building a strong and trusting relationship.
- You guard the financial health of your affiliates and follow-up their evolution in order to detect opportunities and propose improvements. You coordinate this with other stakeholders such as Operations, Legal, Credit Management, Finance, Real Estate & Expansion.
- When an affiliate is at risk, you prepare a file and a strategy to present as to deal with the issues accordingly.
- You do a yearly business review of the portfolio where you will analyse their balance sheets and compare them to benchmarks to present the evolution per banner/region.
- You will accompany new affiliates in their adventure by helping them with the financial side and follow-up. You have frequent contact with all concerned departments such as Credit, Legal, Real Estate, etc. to make sure all the I's are dotted, and all the t's are crossed.
- Besides your day-to-day activities, you will take ownership of some exciting projects for example in business development and M&A.