The General Purpose of the function is a wide range of planning, forecasting, and analytical activities, including analysis of monthly results, updating financial forecasts as needed, and operating plan process. You will work within the Antwerp Finance department (matrix structure) and will work closely with the Finance teams.
The key accountabilities as a FP&A Manager are:
Planning and Forecasting
- Oversee capital & expense plan processes for the company and develop support to justify acceptable Return on Investment as needed. In addition, evaluate effectiveness of new projects from a performance and cash requirements perspective;
- Develop & perform capital and operational planning processes as directed by management, including the offices in Antwerp, Cambodja & Vietnam.
- Lead the development of annual budgeting, financial forecasting, long-range planning and required modeling tools;
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
Reporting and Analysis
- Lead the development and distribution of management reports and operational analysis for internal use;
- Analysis of valuation of rough procurement vs sales margin realized;
- KPI analysis for metrics;
- Lead monthly MMR (Monthly Management Reviews) that present focused analytics to operational leadership;
- Prepare year-over-year cost walks and ensure the key drivers of volume, price, mix and cost out can be attributed to operational drivers;
- Use of sub-contractors vs internal production;
- Monitor and analyze cost absorption;
- Enhance analytical tools and methodologies for increased automation and efficiency;
- Link with international colleagues in order to optimize reporting and provide high level financial analysis to support the business' corporate performance improvement;
- Other ad hoc analysis and projects as required.
- Improve performance by evaluating financial processes to drive efficiencies;
- Partner with Finance Management to develop effective financial analysis modeling;
- Primary back-up support for Sr. Financial Analyst, Inventory.