Prospection (main task)
After a preliminary period of training on the company’s activity (product range & product development, production process, commercial relationship…), the Export Area Developer will take directly part in the prospection of new markets with the mission to increase the portfolio of exclusive agents.
It includes analyze of new markets, documentary market survey, contact with the AWEX board, selection of potential exclusive agents and visit of prospects for introducing our company’s activity own-branded products ranges with regular report to the management. The Export Area Developer must play an active role in the preparation phase of each prospection and in the evaluation of the results of each mission.
Follow-up of current business
- Assist the Marketing & Sales Director in the follow-up of the current business of several exclusive agents overseas, for all the aspects of the business in progress, in order to maintain a strong and reactive professional relationship with them.
- Carry out efficiently current tasks such as order forecasts, product enquiry, possible information request in coordination with the other departments of the company (general management, R&D, sales administration...).
- Implement action plans on commercial issues, in line with the business development strategy and schedule of the company.
- Raise efficiency through commercial enquiries, follow-up of orders and development of the product range.
- Analyze the global or targeted market trends for nutritional products. Provide global or targeted data on local competition and product range. Collect and analyze adequate market information to enrich our bench-marking approach.