As embedded software engineer at Renson, you contribute to our mission:
- Creating Healty Spaces. Embedded software turns our ventilation systems and terrace coverings into smart, connected devices.
- You will be a member of our team of software and electronic engineers. In our team, we value collaboration and improving our skills, tools and way of working.
- We do code reviews, and use tools like git (version control), Jira (bug tracking) and Jenkins (CI/CD). On a regular basis team members can do an insight session where they present a topic to the team.
- You'll help define the product working with your colleagues in R&D and product management. Based on the product definition, you'll define an architecture which can be for bare metal or embedded Linux platforms.
- The implementation of features and automatic tests is done using C/C++ and Python.