Our Strategy & Operations Consulting team is known for its straightforward approach to solving our clients' most complex business challenges. We offer EU institutions advisory services in the fields of strategy and policy, audit and risk management, financial management, technology advice and implementation, performance improvement and process change as well as human capital. The EU policy team performs market studies, feasibility studies, impact assessments and other types of studies, on a wide range of relevant topics.
What is it about?
As an EU policy Senior Consultant, you will:
- Assist our clients to solve complex issues, design and implement end to end solutions, together with other Deloitte professionals in Luxembourg and abroad.
- Be involved in literature review and desk research to understand the stand of a given topic, in terms of what the EU, individual European countries and other relevant stakeholders from academia and the private sector have done so far.
- Define and manage the execution of research methods to gather data on those areas which are of interest for the EU Institutions, implying a range of tools like surveys for the relevant stakeholders, interviews with key contacts, focus groups and/or mystery shopping exercises.
- Manage data, conduct data analyses and report on data with illustrative graphs to back the conclusions of the research.
- Compile a set of policy recommendations to adress policy issues which is under scrutiny supported by the findings covered during the study.
- Build trust based relationships with our EU clients.
- Manage a project team on a day-to-day basis assuring timely and qualitative delivery of workpackages.