- Follow-up on requests, complaints, questions via FMS@ISS (Helpdesk) and prioritises request/ticket workload for all buildings
- Operates as key person and coordinator for handymen
- Draw up daily/weekly planning of the handyman efficiently and based upon priorities
- Proactivity - Handle self-initiated tickets calls based on input from onsite ISS team members such as cleaners, handyman, ...
- Link between the requestor and the executor and will inform the stakeholders in a proactive way of the pending tickets via FMS@ISS
- Communication between handymen (5), facilities team & the client
- Optimises the logistic planning for handymen & facilities team
- Analyses recurring incoming tickets - propositions - innovations
- General administration (mail, reports, communication,....)
- General support to the Facility coordinator for operational data management (work orders, evidence, update database bank)
- Experience in a logistic environment is a must.
- You have experience with the layout of schedules
- You have strong administrative skills
- You are able to work independently
- You are bilingual Dutch and French, knowledge of English is an asset
- You know how to prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of the SAP-system is an asset
- A fixed contract with a competitive salary and extra benefits.
- Internal trainings and career opportunities.