- Master degree or equal by experience
- Languages English mandatory, others a benefit
- Knowledge of international postal products
- Deep knowledge of international air cargo regulations and solutions
- Deep knowledge of international air transport regulations as CMR, IATA, ICAO, DGR regulations
- Good knowledge of import, export, transit customs regulations
- Good knowledge of IT tools managing international air transport
- Good knowledge of EDI messaging standards and applications
- Good knowledge of operational networ
- General knowledge of UPU and IPC regulations as pertaining to air transportation
- Good knowledge rules, regulations, and procedures respecting international transportation of cargo and mail, including dangerous goods and related matters
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in international air transport, background within
- the transport, shippers or freight forward industry is a must.
- Vast and in-depth purchasing knowledge in an international environment.
- Creative problem solver,
- Challenging capabilities of the existing situation in order to improve, reorganize and
- energize the international transport activities.
- Fast decision maker and implementer,
- Able to steer from a global role small local teams.
- Good analytical skills.
- Natural networker and relationship builder between teams and positions in an international environment.
- Besides the desired knowledge and expertise, it is important that the Director International Transport and Network has excellent networking skills.
Problem solving and finding out of the box solutions are frequently needed to encounter unforeseeable issues such as strikes, embargos, customs issues….
Frequent travelling is required.