Are you passionate for digital trends? Would you like to discover how the digital 'telecom' world is moving forward? Are customer satisfaction & continuously improvement your main drivers?
Then you might be the digital product owner we are looking for to help us offer our customers a great digital experience by building "best in class" web & app tools that allow them to safely and easily get access to all our products and platforms.
As such, we offer you the opportunity to become a key-player in the definition and execution of the digital future of Proximus together with our colleagues within product marketing, engineering and operations.
Let us know, what you can do for us!
Task & responsibilities
- You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal SPOC's, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
- You write business requirements, you design the wireflows- with support of our UX specialist - of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
- You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency.
- You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
- You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in "Agile" (SAFE) modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
- You are the "owner" of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
- You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
- You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.