Our client is a world-class solution that serves 280 clients in 21 countries. Their client-portfolio includes L'Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here, you'll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it's in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
In addition, we have recently been backed by a Canadian SaaS specialised VC which will not only boost our growth but they will also open the door to a network of experts. Our new partner will provide us with additional financial benefits which will help support our international expansion.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
Your Mission :
• Build foundations for the future using the latest standards & techs
• Develop new features and improve the existing ones
• Help convert ideas and suggestions from the market into reality
• Take part in the analysis stage of new features and discuss them during the weekly sprint planning
• Have fun doing all the above!
• You love to code and it's more than a job, it's a passion
• You have a very good knowledge of PHP
• You adhere to OOP, SOA, SOLID, TDD, PSR, use namespacing and other best practices
• You use Composer and some classic frameworks like Symfony, Laravel or Silex
• You're a dynamic and proactive person always looking for the next challenge
• You have good command of French and/OR English
• We can only accept candidates with an EEA or Swiss citizenship or with a work permit valid in Belgium
• An exciting function with a steep learning curve in a fast-growing company
• An opportunity to have a direct impact on, and be a part of the growth of the company
• A fixed salary with competitive advantages
• A performance-based commission
• A flexible work environment