- Are you an experienced Data Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Do you want to work for a global organisation with un-parrelled career development opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a company that helps build a healthier and safer world?
Covance is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people’s everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market. At Covance we are looking to recruit a Data manager to join team. The position can be based in Belgium, UK or Switzerland.
As a key member of the Data Management Department, you will have the following responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Engage client data management during start up (Create protocol folder(s) for study documentation, add entries into individual protocol spreadsheet, review Statement of Work (SOW) for study scope).
- Act as a data liaison between Clinical Data Management and all other Covance departments and business units (Consult with Medical Affairs via a Med/Tech Affairs Request Form, collaborate with Project Management proactively and reactively regarding study questions, manage and resolve issues with Specimen Management).
- Create standard data transfer format(s) in compliance with client requests while adhering to both internal processes and regulatory standards.
- Provide ongoing client support (study maintenance) including creation of global transmission instructions, scheduling appropriate frequency of data transfers, addressing errors and client issues including queries.
- Attend training to increase Data Manager’s capabilities (including corporate, departmental and sponsor-related training).