A new function as Cost Accountant - Process Analyst has just become available for a leading firm within the diamond sector in Antwerp. If you have an analytical mindset and hands-on mentality, than this function is made for you!
The Cost Accountant - Process Analyst will be responsible for:
* Following-up the complete process from raw diamonds to the end product
* The contact with the international sites around the world
* The validation of costs, changes in stock
* The following up of 'From - To' reconciliation of Carat/USD value
* The support of the stock/cycle counting and reconciliation
* The management of standard costing, reporting and toll accounting of subcontractors
* The management of transport costs
* The validation of selling the diamonds to external clients
Profile of ideal Cost Accountant - Process Analyst:
* Has a Master within Finance or Accounting
* Has experience as a cost accountant or any other analytical function related to Finance
* Speaks fluently English and preferably has a good knowledge of Dutch
* Has affinity with Cost Accounting
* Has an analytical mindset and hands-on mentality
* Is dynamic and wants to have responsibility within his function
In return, our client offers:
* Attractive salary package
* Fixed contract
* Flexible hours
* Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference KBL 828 162.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.