Manage the Sappi Europe (SEU) Continuous Improvement (CI) system, including:
- Defining the SEU standards and tools used within the CI system (CI, Lean, 6 Sigma …)
- Creating and Maintaining the SEU CI communication (newsletter, Intranet,…)
- Executing development interventions and coaching of the site’s CI experts
- Creating and validating the CI related training material
- Lead or support cross-site and complex CI projects
- Measuring progress and challenging site management on deployment of the CI system and culture
Continuously improve the SEU CI system, its standards, communication documents, and any other supporting material used.
Mills around Europe, Brussels HQ, sales offices, shared service centers, ... (+/- 5.500 employees).
- Be the senior expert, take the model role and drive the deployment of our CI culture
- Benchmark the existing CI systems against other systems, evaluate potential for improvement and drive its deployment
- Evaluate and communicate the impact of the SEU CI activities (CI tool data base)
- Identify and promote good practices from the various sites and make them available for other sites (for review and deployment)
- Foster and manage a SEU wide network of CI experts and manage the CI platform
- Support, coach and challenge the site CI teams. Effectively collaborate with local and global stakeholders such as local management, HR, Work Counsel, etc.
- Manage or support cross-site or complex CI projects within SEU on request